Monday 17 December 2012

BACK from the Blue


If you thought I had committed blog suicide, so did I, yikes - having posted nothing since August. So I am just back from the brink with  a desperate offering of random leaves from my sketch book until I get some more inspiration.  Hello to all my old chums whose blogs I've neglected to read as well. Why?  I dunno. Sorry!


 Flamenco after El Jaleo by John Singer Sargent



 Pakistan

 Peep Toes


RW
Sunsuit




Toy horses







Bridle


All images ©  Rosie West 2012

11 comments:

  1. You've been missed! Now don't go AWOL again...
    Enjoy the humbuggery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were much missed and we're thrilled to have you back.

    love to all!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you back -the sketches are charming! Love them all. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. but you have been creatively most productive! lovely, and we welcome your return. pgt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all but particullary drawn to the "El Jaleo" inspired dancer- one of my favorite paintings-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo!!! I hope you know that's welcome Rose. Perfect night, so happy!!!

    :) That is all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for making the effort totally worthwhile.
    Have a great Christmas. And Foquinha! How lovely to hear from you.. and in English! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. As it's you, all absence is forgiven in the pleasure of your return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! My bad English, lol... but thank youuu, Happy Christmas for all!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails